Thursday, December 22, 2011

Top Ten Albums of 2011

There is a lot of stuff I would like to write about and some stuff that I am working on, other stuff I am thinking about. I have not been as active with this blog yet as I would like to be, but I am quite busy at the moment. I will post my top 10 Albums of the year since it is album list time. Hopefully next year I will have time to write more. I hope you have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

  1. Bon Iver - Bon Iver
  2. Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
  3. M83 - Hurry Up We're Dreaming
  4. Washed Out - Within and Without
  5. The Weeknd - House of Balloons
  6. Kendrick Lamar - Section .80
  7. Girls - Father, Son, Holy Ghost
  8. James Blake - James Blake
  9. Active Child - You Are All I See
  10. Wye Oak - Civillian
Honorable Mention and ones I haven't spent enough time with and thought were good: 
Lykke Li - Wounded Ryhmes
Real Estate - Days 
Radiohead - King of Limbs
A$AP Rocky - LiveLoveASAP
Shabazz Palaces - Black Up
Atlas Sound - Parallax
Bjork- Biophilia 
Beirut - The Rip Tide
Wugazi - 13 Chambers
WU LYF - Go Tell Fire On The Mountain
Youth Lagoon - The Year of Hibernation 
Cut Copy - Zonoscope  

No comments:

Post a Comment